Friday

Gadgets - a man thing ?

200603
(answer to the question "gadgets - is it a man thing ?")

Gadgets don't think. They may be smart but have no emotions. To me, they are a mirror reflecting the power the owner feels / wants to feel on "his / her" environment.

I guess the key is the owner has total control in his relationship with the gadget. It actually becomes "his / her" gadget once "he / she" fully masters, full throttle. People who love gadgets may have either a big surplus or a big deficit in their relationship with fellow humans. They may need a gadget as a certificate. I don't know...

How would I know ? I'm not much into gadgets, but I'm not much of a social animal either... I'm afraid I may be too much in love with my wife, doctor.

No comments:

Copyright Stephane MOT 2003-2024 Welcome to my personal portal : blogules - blogules (VF) - mot-bile - footlog - Seoul Village - footlog archives - blogules archives - blogules archives (VF) - dragedies - Citizen Came - Stephanemot.com Copyright Stephane MOT