Friday

On Ron Paul for President

20070607
(answer to the question "How do you feel about Ron Paul as president?")

Reps would be as likely to nominate Ru Paul (if I dare say, a "hole in one" as far as minorities are concerned). I don't think Republicans can select this free thinker, in many ways more Democrat than a few donkeys running for '08. Ron Paul looks like a good man and I give him good credits for Iraq and the Patriot Act, but not so good for economics, abortion, and certain principles. Being 72 doesn't always mean being always wise.

1 comment:

Bret Moore said...

He's the only guy with serious understanding of economics among either party, and you say he is foolish? I invite you to read more on the subject!

Copyright Stephane MOT 2003-2023 Welcome to my personal portal : blogules - blogules (VF) - mot-bile - footlog - Seoul Village - footlog archives - blogules archives - blogules archives (VF) - dragedies - Citizen Came - Stephanemot.com Copyright Stephane MOT