Thursday

White Blogule to US GO METRIC

Archives 20040715 (see blogules 2004)

(vital discussion about the need for America to switch to the metric system)

To me (a poor lad living under the metric system), contemplating stones, fahrenheit, inches, yards, feet, gallons or miles is like watching a cricket game: exotic terms (wickets), old fashioned clothes, strange scores, crazy rules... but everyone looks normal and even the audience seems to understand what's going on. I stay undercover, wishing hard no one ever notices me and sends me back to planet Zorg.

Each time I visit the US I bless you for using the same time system. At least I don't have to bring my clepsydre.

SM on a forum

No comments:

Copyright Stephane MOT 2003-2024 Welcome to my personal portal : blogules - blogules (VF) - mot-bile - footlog - Seoul Village - footlog archives - blogules archives - blogules archives (VF) - dragedies - Citizen Came - Stephanemot.com Copyright Stephane MOT